Body & Spirit
The Discovery Programme, Clare’s Pilates, Yamuna® Body Rolling, Meditation, Ante & Postnatal Classes
Our vision and mission
At Body & Spirit we provide physical and developmental therapies that facilitate your journey to health and happiness.
Our offerings are firmly rooted in the belief that “everything is connected: mind, body & spirit”, but we recognise that the key to personal development is different for everyone – and often changes with life’s ebbs and flows!
We want to create a supportive and stress-free environment where classes, workshops and private sessions are on offer. We want to be available to advise people on the different sessions they may need at different times in their life. We want to make it easy to interchange these sessions. And we want to support practitioners and therapists in their desire to offer their gifts and help people on their path.
- 9:15am Beginner/Rehab. Pilates will now be at Matthew Cox Community Pavilion, Blossoms Park, Mill Hill, Edenbridge TN8 5DB
- 6:30pm Improver/Intermediate Pilates: this class is not currently running
- Monthly Yamuna Body rolling: This class has moved to a Thursday evening at 7:30-8:40pm
- 9:15am Improver Pilates: this class is not currently running
- 7:30pm Improver/Intermediate Pilates is moving from Body and Spirit Cabin at Soul Fit. The new venue will be confirmed ASAP.
- 6:20pm Improver/Intermediate Pilates is not currently running.
- Monthly Evening Yamuna Body Rolling: this class has moved from Monday evening and is now being held at 7:30-8.40pm at Matthew Cox Community Pavilion, Blossoms Park, Mill Hill, Edenbridge TN8 5DB
Updated 01/04/2023Body & Spirit at Eden Sports Clinic
We are really excited that Body & Spirit is now available for one to one appointments at the Eden Sports Clinic in Edenbridge. Clare will be there every Thursday and Friday.
You can book one to one appointments in:
- Yamuna Body rolling
New and current clients are very welcome. Free consultations available.
Come and experience the benefit of a dedicated and focused session to establish and resolve your personal needs - be it pain relief, relaxation or strength.
Contact Clare on 07961 437220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“I have been doing a Pilates class with Clare for a few years and she truly is an incredible teacher”
Susie C, Jan 2022